Quick Steps: How it all works...
- REGISTER online for a consignor number and choose a drop off appointment.
- HANG, TAG, and PRICE your items according to the instructions under the "Sell" section.
- DROP OFF items at the sale location on Sept. 26th or 27th during your drop-off appointment.
- PICK UP your items between 4-6pm on Saturday, Sept. 30th or allow your unsold items to become property of Second Hope Consignment LLC to donate and/or do with as we choose.
- RECEIVE your check within 2-3 weeks after the sale.
Second Hope was established for various reasons with many goals. One of which is very near and dear to my heart. The logo and name spring from a wall art that was created by my late friend, Mandy.
Mandy passed away very unexpectedly in October of 2014, 3 days after giving birth to her third precious child. Since that time I have wrestled with many emotions, but I found myself wanting to do more to honor Mandy.
The Heise Family
Second Hope Consignment LLC will be donating 10% of their profits to The Heise Family to raise money to renovate their home in order to help accommodate the needs of their 2 precious boys, Levi and Able, in honor of Mandy.
In addition, Second Hope will give 75% of the profits from items that are donated to the sale, tagged and marked with the Consignor# D-HOPE, directly to The Heise family.
For more information check out their youcaring page: